Sunday 1 September 2013

Smiles 244:365

Lots of smiles today! The recycling of old schemes of work - you know it's time to discard teaching resources when they talk of Spanish pesetas and sending telegrams!

A baby shower for Hannah, my very beautiful goddaughter. Very special too because, as she reminded me today, she chose me herself when she was 12. Lovely to meet her friends - and their cute little children too. Lots of smiles.

Isaac and Jude disappeared over the hedge to play with the little boy next door. I had to retrieve Jude hours later as they were having far too much fun to notice the time! And then we got cake too! Thank you so much!

And I have to say that Donald our minister at church started the day well with forgetting his eldest son's name and then dressing up in a rather fetching frock and hat to illustrate his sermon!


No comments:

Post a Comment