Monday 25 February 2013

Smiles 56:365

Having had an odd start to the day, I got myself back on track by doing Pilates with the lovely Darcey. That woman is freakily flexible but her feet are a mess. The pros and cons of being a ballet dancer I guess! Made me smile as I thought of my kind friends who saved the DVD from a Sunday newspaper for me.




THIS has had all of us - but especially the boys - smiling, guffawing and crying today.

Other things that made me smile today
Pancake day - nearly two weeks late!
The smell of fresh sheets.
The boys got a lift home so I didn't need to go out in the (extreme) cold again.
I managed to avoid witnessing the death of any penguins whilst watching Penguins-Spy in their midst.

Smile in other languages
In Ukranian - посміхатися

No comments:

Post a Comment