Wednesday 20 February 2013

Smiles 51:365

I found this picture when I was tidying up my iPhoto gallery. This is a picture of me that was on the fridge in UK. I took the photo in early 2009 but I'm sure that the painting is older. My hands aren't quite that big but my eyes are the right colour, that was my hair style and I am smiling so not a bad impression.

And here's another impression, drawn in 2009 (that's how I now the other one was painted earlier!) Not sure about the ears...

Other things that made me smile today
My Spanish English pupils, M and M, have asked their Mum is they can have more English lessons with me! Nothing like willing learners!
Lovely feedback from an iPad session I did on Monday including good questions and requests for more ideas and training.
I finally finished my blogposts about ILILC3.
I found some pictures of me speaking at the above conference - and this one is half decent. Proves I was there and coherent for at least a few minutes!
I was thanked for doing something that was a pleasure!

Smile in other languages
In Yiddish - שמייכל

No comments:

Post a Comment