Friday 8 February 2013

Smiles 38:365

*I'm a little behind with my posts thanks to a conference Friday-Sunday and now being in the mountains with limited connectivity, it may take me time to catch up. If I do, formatting will be a little odd until Friday when I can tidy it all up. Rest assured that I'm still smiling though!*

John bought this little beauty back from his travels for me. Lucky girl! It's so cute and so sleek. Fits in my handbag and still big enough for me to type on it two handed.

And I had to smile as I hared around Winterthur freezing to an icicle, being stared at by the locals as I took pictures with my iPad and made a treasure hunt using Huntzz.

I also smiled when we were provided with Chana Dahl by the mum of one of the students on the committee when we met today!

Smiles in other languages.
In Swahili - tabasamu



No comments:

Post a Comment