Thursday 11 December 2014

MoreSmiles 345:365

Look who was waiting on the sofa when I arrived at work today! 

Biggest smiles of the day:
Two amazing school plays, delivered by Year 3/4 and Year 1/2. I sang along to ALL the songs in The Polar Express (hopefully not too loudly!) and was amazed by the wonderful acting in Born in a barn, particularly the cockerel who was so loud and confident! The title made me smile too as its a phrase often heard around my family home as a child when someone left a door open. 

And it was Christmas lunch for the pupils today. After a misunderstanding about times, I had to fill some time so Y5 and I had a great time dancing to Chocolate. Then off to the dining hall where I danced and sang for 45 minutes with the children  queuing for lunch. Some were reluctant to join me for a quick gallop up and down but plenty were queuing to be swirled twirled and dipped. One little lad kept appearing again as he had so much fun! Just hope my UP band has counted all the steps as I was exhausted by the end of it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment