Sunday 31 August 2014

MoreSmiles 243:365

Today, a meerkat wearing glasses in the bathroom. 

My first race since I broke my ankle and I completed it in a decent time. Plus I ran all the way - including when drinking water - without stopping to heave! And John's irreverent comments amused me too.

Arrived at start of #littleaston5 after cycling to keep up with @lisibo in her car... Her 1st race since breaking stuff. I'm not running.
@lisibo Funny place to start in the middle of a road
@lisibo it's like a french farmers blockade but less smelly #littleaston5 until the finish that is

A well deserved cup of tea and shortbread biscuit after my race.

Prosecco on the swinging bench in the sunshine. 
Throwing balls at Jude on the trampoline. 
Discussions with Isaac about Game of Thrones which I've just started reading. 
Jude recounting Blackadder sketches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment