Tuesday 26 August 2014

MoreSmiles 238:365

Ice bucket challenge smiles today with my video making me look as if I'm talking to the hedge when I'm in fact talking to my little next door neighbour who was highly amused by the the whole thing!

Also making me smile today, I've finished another book - W is for Wasted. I'm going to be very sad when Kinsey Millhone gets to Z is for Zebra or Zombie or even Zucchini.
And I've sorted out my invoices and things, discovering that I'm owed money. It's good to start the academic year as you mean to go on!
I also had to smile (once my face had 'thawed' of course!) at the dentist; when he asked me to close my mouth to check my bite, he didn't move quickly enough and I bit his finger!

Finally, Jude and I watched Operation Wild on iPlayer - some great stories!



No comments:

Post a Comment