Friday 18 July 2014

MoreSmiles 199:365

A trip to both schools at which I teach today.
A leavers assembly at WPS with Y6 showing off their various talents including magic, singing and dancing. I particularly enjoyed the chicken skank, finally discovered what 'German Whip' sounds like and was moved by a poem read by two girls about not letting anyone steal your dreams.
And then I went to WCPS as I'd promised to sign T-shirts and autograph books today.
A card from one of the Y6 girls made me fill up (much to her pleasure) and I got lots of hugs and "I'll miss you"-s And then I made the mistake of getting too close to a ping pong tournament and was walloped in the eye by a ping pong paddle. Certainly living up to "Calamity Stevens" this year! I started it on crutches, was back on crutches in the middle of the year and ended it with a nascent black eye! Let's hope that's it now!

And so to the staff night out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment