Wednesday 16 July 2014

MoreSmiles 197:365

A double rainbow! And it's lasting a long time too. 

No teaching until lunchtime apart from break duty during which I was asked again if I was going to be a proper teacher now. I have two theories to add to the yellow Tshirt one forwarded last week: the children think I'm a GTP/SD trainee (less likely) OR you can only be a proper teacher if you have your own class (more likely) I replied that I was a 'proper teacher' but would continue to have lots of classes and would still be teaching them Spanish next year. 

I survived leading a staff meeting on the last week of term when no one was in the mood. It went well considering,  although the dog fell asleep! 

And Jude received a letter about his excellent conduct at school that has been noticed by HER teachers. It seems that this was a typo on many people's letters but it reminded me of multiple explanations when he was little:
Yes, he's beautiful.
No, he's not a girl.
Jude is a boy's name. And, no, it's not short for Judith. 
No, he's not named after Jude Law. But he's a man, isn't he? So why are you asking if my baby is a girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment