Thursday 25 July 2013

Smiles 206:365

Tonight's post features amusingly named beer, delicious food, lovely removal men and one last night in our Wohnung. 
Here, Isaac beautifully models Cow Water beer - ein süffiges, malzhaltiges naturtrübes Genussbeer. 

Then I looked at the menu - and decided I had to try this beer too. So here's my Fahrtwind hell. 

Food was delicious too - here's John's Schinken, Käse und Speigelei crêpe. 
Followed by Frozen yogurt with Crunchy nut flakes und Honig.

Thanks to the lovely Mark and Paul, today has not been as stressful as I feared, and nothing like the moving out nightmare. Little things like asking where we'd like them to start, asking if I'd got some books to read before they packed them all away and querying if certain items belonged to the apartment are so helpful. And they left our beds, the sofa the TV and the kettle overnight so we weren't camping as much as we might. Tomorrow night we're in a hotel prior to a short trip to Swiss Valais (squeezing as much as we can in before we go). So for the last time, I'm off to sleep in my Winti Wohnung. 

No comments:

Post a Comment