Friday 19 September 2014

MoreSmiles 262:365

Today's smiles:


  • I was able to walk this morning in spite of Boxercise last night.
  • I ran 5 miles and had to slow down and do extra bits so I didn't get too far ahead.
  • I ran up Cardiac Hill quite 'easily' - by that I mean I wasn't dying to walk and could actually breath! And I even managed a sprint to the gate. Twice.
  • I didn't duck out of Core even if I started to feel how tired I was part way through.
  • Isaac, on a reward trip to Alton Towers with school, thought of his brother and won him a toy.
  • Jude declared Isaac to be the best brother ever.
  • John's having fun in Washington.
  • It's French week in Lidl next week and they should have snails!
  • Both boys enjoyed Friday night Fusion/Ignite.
  • Isaac loaded the dishwasher to save me the job as he knew I was very tired.
  • It's the weekend tomorrow.
I saw this smiley notebook in Tesco this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment