Friday 23 May 2014

MoreSmiles 143:365



Laughter therapy was... Fun! 
Lots of smiling and laughing exercises. And an epic marshmallow battle that continued longer than Laughing John had intended, including into the relaxation phase; when we were supposed to be lying on the floor chilling, I was being pelted with marshmallows. Not sure if this was because I'd been chucking them previously or because I was next to the head teacher and was getting the fallout! Either way, it was great fun. 
Water fight at the end of term I think! 

Physio this afternoon - getting an appointment made me smile as did my pathetic attempt at balancing on one foot. The exercises did not make me smile as they made my ankle hurt. It's for my own good though!

HIGNFY had some classic lines tonight. And I'm looking forward to catching up with The Fast Show. I was upstairs having a bath and missed most of it. 

And it's half term! 


No comments:

Post a Comment