Wednesday 30 April 2014

MoreSmiles 120:365

Thanks to my Mum, I can get out and about fairly independently on her mobility scooter. It's quite a sight and I do get some double takes as I'm not your average mobility scooter operator! 

Today I went out and passed the local infant school where there were two teachers and ten children lined up. One of the children shouted "I know her!" As I crossed the zebra crossing. I asked if they were doing a traffic survey and they said yes. So I asked if I counted and they said 'oh yes! We've taken your picture!'
That made me smile all the way to the shops and back. 

Other smiles included people jumping out of my way in case I ran them over, a lady putting my shopping on the belt for me in Aldi, sitting in the sunshine eating lunch and finishing a good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment