Saturday 9 November 2013

Smiles 313:365

Bowling last night made me smile. Well, there wasn't much else I could do really, I was that bad! At one point I even shot putted the ball (I'm obviously missing my vocation!)
However, I'm afraid I didn't manage to do it quite this well...

funny gifs
(Should play automatically but if it doesn't click to the website!)

And, having read an article in The Guardian about Gyles Brandreth and his campaign to revive traditional games, we played "The parson's cat" this evening - although it became "Jim Parsons' cat" and lead to such responses as "Jim Parsons' cat is a neurotic cat called Nigel" and "Jim Parsons' cat is a xenophobic cat called Xenia" (X is very tricky as is K once you've used kinky!) And Jude very cleverly referenced a TBBT episode by use of the adjective 'jazzy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment