Sunday 20 October 2013

Smiles 293:365

Just come downstairs to find John ironing whilst watching Victoria Wood on TV. Oh the memories! If you were to ask my university friends about me, my Victoria Wood impressions would feature high on the list if things they'd say - along with my love of Winnie the Pooh and possibly a mention of a purple shell suit...
I can see the smiles as I was asked to recite another sketch - usually about Kimberley and raspberry yoghurts!

And then there was Accrington Stanley... 



Also makes me smile today -
*a run in the rain that reminded me of running in the shadow of the Matterhorn in Zermatt. 
*the return of EdTechRoundUp - and embarrassing myself as usual!
*Jude's rendition of songs he learned on camp about bananas, teapots and Superman. 
*amusing exchanges on FB and Twitter. 

 Translation - There are always reasons to smile. Look for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment